Pauline Crawford-Omps – Educator
Facilitated Workshops – half day, 1, 2 and 3 day programmes
- Be Your Best – Be Excellent Starting Today (1 day)
- Gender Dynamics Awareness (2 days)
- Working Together (Half day and full day options)
- Entreprenological Mindset for Start-ups (3 days)
- Gender Intelligent Leadership (2 days)
- Magical Conversations Workshop (1 and 2 days)
- Communication & Performance (1 and 2 days)
- Large Scale Engagement Activity (Half day and full day options)
- Wellness Culture Survey (questionnaire, collation, reporting plus 1 day debrief)
- Managing Diversity & Inclusion (1 day)
- Performing with Profession Presence (1 day)
PRINCIPLE VALUES FOR MAGICAL CONVERSATIONS
Magical Conversations – a New Language for Success Today
Discover how when men and women work seamlessly together, they can create new business collaborations that generate amazing sustainable results!
Forward thinking Professionals are now looking for a new preparedness from women and men alike in business on a whole range of personal and professional attributes which add to their requirements. Men and women are expected to achieve similar leverage in business even though possessing different natural attributes. With the current economic uncertainty, women especially need to be prepared for every business communication in a male environment and ensure every word counts as a Magical Conversation so that men understand what matters as she brings her contribution to the business table. Being seen, heard and understood, whether in a corporate role or an entrepreneurial enterprise, begins by understanding your Magical Conversation approach using the Gender Dynamics© Blueprint and your natural positioning whether at work and play!
“What men and women want” has been a topical issue for the last decade, however now with so many women seeking career opportunities and leadership roles alongside men, everyone benefits from this new perspective for successful conversations that matter.
Pauline Crawford presents;
- Open minded perspectives on how women and men can assess and choose a natural style of gender communication to use in the boardroom as well as with their teams.
- Magical Conversations and a new language for business built on the Gender Dynamics© Blueprint for communication styles that effectively influence genuine responses between all types of women and men.
- Experience an approach that women and men can use to build value-based relationships as an essential part of results and work with a range of positive attributes rather than see differences as barriers to success.
- New ways to identify and embrace diversity in gender dynamics types so that conversations flow
- Learning Magical Conversation techniques that maximise outcomes in all scenarios
- Increased ability to overcome differences that block progress in business today
- Management of team relationships and increased team collaboration