About Pauline Crawford-Omps
A sociologist, business psychologist, corporate image consultant and social entrepreneur; Dr Pauline Crawford-Omps is acclaimed internationally as an expert in behaviour, has designed a as unique Gender Dynamics© framework, leads on Magical Conversations, and advises on business culture transformation with Entreprenological Education.
She has personally evolved her own techniques for teaching how to engage a magical conversation style that impacts wealth, wisdom and well-being. She is a highly effective connector, experienced in recognising valuable opportunities to bring people together for mutual business and personal relationship benefits, collaborative living and working adding a sound values-based perspective and a robust new Gender Dynamics© blueprint for 21st century evolution.
Pauline’s passion is to engage leaders in collaborative, change-focused conversations that help both men and women to co-create a successful future. Uniquely she applies logical, practical approach, blended with emotional and behavioural exploration to enable her clients and audiences to transform from the inside out, mindfully, and imaginatively.
- 30 years as a successful consultant, with a primary expertise in Confidence Building, Behavioural Excellence, Communication Styles, Performance Mastery, Magical Conversations and Gender Dynamics©
- Her early career includes work in tourism, marketing, creative design, image consultancy, and business psychology, and since 1989 her own consultancies; Crawford Associates, Crawford Tremblay Associates, and Corporate Heart Ltd.
- She leads High-Impact Communication Workshops, Magical Conversations, Gender Dynamics© Communication and Gender Intelligence Leadership
- Pauline has also developed well researched models, concepts, tools and techniques and conducted seminars in the UK and Europe on Wellness Cultures (online), Performance Programmes and Employee Engagement Experiences.
- Currently residing in Malaysia working with the Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development, MyWIN Academy, Weststar Aviation and BAC College
- International conference speaker for over 30 years, Pauline has been featured on TV, and radio.
- Her passion is to enable men and women alike to leverage their own unique natural potential and achieve success both professionally and personally.
- Director at International University of Entreprenology and appointed President of The World Association of Visioneers & Entreprenologists leading the way to the education of the future.
Pauline’s experiences come from a life-long passion for people – helping others help themselves
Pauline has been around for several decades, and as a baby boomer has much experience of the major change periods. She has seen economies unfold, the dynamics of business evolve, women access education and the work place, social media and technology revolutionise our world, and the players sometimes flounder within the mix… men and women of all generations are now faced with multiple options, changing employment cultures, entrepreneur activities, educational choices opting in and out…the confusion often dims confidence and at any stage.
As primarily a Performance Consultant, Pauline specialises in helping people help themselves in the context of their current situation – life and business. Working across the world has led Pauline to gather in new concepts, create her own, be alert of current issues. She works with entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, boards, key teams and diverse groups, through a range of channels designed to make a measurable and lasting difference to results. She loves disruptive innovative tools and new perspective frameworks, combined with a delivery style that she calls a ‘magical conversations’ Her clients learn in a real-life flow how to transform their own personal confidence and presence into tangible business and life success.
Presenter, Founder & CEO Corporate Heart Ltd UK President of World Association of Visioneers & Entreprenologists (WAVE)
- 25 years as a successful consultant, with a primary expertise in Gender Dynamics© programs, seminars and courses
- Her career includes work in tourism, marketing, creative design, image consultancy, and business psychology.
- She leads High-Impact Communication Workshops, Magical Conversations© and Gender Intelligence Leadership©
- Pauline has also developed well researched models, concepts, tools and techniques and conducted seminars in the UK and Europe on Wellness Cultures, Performance and Employee Engagement.
- Her PhD research into Wellness Cultures in 2004/5 covered 12 public and private companies, results were presented at the Department of Trade and Industry in 2004.
- Currently residing in Malaysia (2013-present) working with the Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development, MyWIN Academy, WestStar Aviation and BAC Education group at Brickfield Asia College in Kuala Lumpur.
- UK Clients cover all sectors and include Barclays, HP Consulting, eBay, BT, Innovation Norway, Urenco, London Metropolitan University and many more.
- International conference speaker for over 25 years, Pauline has been featured on TV, and radio, is the Past President of The Federation of Image Consultants UK (TFIC) 1992-94. In Malaysia since 2013, she has presented at many functions including the IFTDO (International Federation of Training & Development Organisations), IWAKL (International Women’s Association of KL) and many more.
- Her passion is to enable men and women alike to leverage their own unique natural potential and achieve success both professionally and personally, and to ensure magical conversations occur to resolve, resume and re-energize the best results in all situations.